British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
We are removing all the fish from the 1700 display in Burnaby. We cant introduce anything into there unless it's lunch. All fish will be removed and sold if anyone is interested in any of them. This includes the 24" Motoro Stingray. I may have an opportunity to export it but if someone local is interested and has a large enough display, we can consider it.

The fish will be removed over the next day or two.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
awww.. why can't you revamp the Richmond one? That eel's been very very very boring! and that grouper is gone =( I stared at him since i wuz a little boy, now he's gone!!!!

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love that big stingray you have in there. To bad I don't have a big enough tank. Could you list out some of the fish that will be for sale in that tank?
There are large Oscars, a large Parrot cichlid, Red tail catfish, Red Tail/Shovelnose cross, Tiger Shovelnose, Silver Arowana, etc. There is one Oscar in particular that is quite nice, a wild one for sure, great body shape. Also the Motoro as mentioned.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Looks like I'll have to make a visit to that store.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Just curious, but exactly how many gallons is that tanks anyways Grant? It's huge. Same for the shark tank.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts