British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Well, we have more additions to the display coming Monday night. Everything has settled in nicely and we are looking forward to the new monsters!

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
awww.. why can't you revamp the Richmond one? That eel's been very very very boring! and that grouper is gone =( I stared at him since i wuz a little boy, now he's gone!!!!
Soon, very soon. Our sharks are coming back to Richmond next week. I am sure the eel is very bored in there by himself too!

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
hope you don't mind Grant, I snapped a few pics yesterday when I was there , thot I'd share a couple here

He is just too cool, looks like he's flying lol

and of course I get to see shark feeding for the first time in 3 years of going there and my darn batteries went dead grrrrr 1 shot soon as dinner hit the water & that was it lol

·
Registered
161 Posts
Good to see the PNT back in the big display tank, I swear it was going mental while it was healing in that small tank...

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
Good to see the PNT back in the big display tank, I swear it was going mental while it was healing in that small tank...
Im sure he was lol He looks pretty happy now

Cool the eel is out in that last shot, he is always hiding.
That was the first time I ever seen him out, he's like 6' long and apparently knows when it's feeding time lol, wish my batteries hadn't died, always next weekend I guess

Those are pretty cool shots. I gotta take my boy and show him that big tank!
thanks and most definitely take him, 2 pm on Saturday's is when they feed the sharks, best time to go

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
Thanks for posting the photos John! Great photos! Maybe we will see you next week for the feeding!
My pleasure Grant & Thanks. That turtle is so awesome, I'm so glad he is still a resident in there :) And I will definitely be in there next Saturday with freshly charged batteries lol see if I can get some good pix of the eel when he's out amongst a few others. That store is my happy place lol I'm in there atleast twice a week wether I need anything or not. Glad it's only 5 minutes away, gonna have to get out to the Richmond store someday soon too.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
I am sure he was not as unhappy as when he had a hole in his back! We are all glad to see him back in there as well.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Well, the African Pike have to go. They are too aggressive for our display and will be offered for sale. They are in beautiful condition but we are having the same issue as before that it is difficult to find tank mates for them. They are a great species tank fish but for a store front we need more variety.

We are hoping to add some of the recent Temensis Bass and possibly some African Tiger fish.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
awww.. why can't you revamp the Richmond one? That eel's been very very very boring! and that grouper is gone =( I stared at him since i wuz a little boy, now he's gone!!!!
i miss the grouper too and the cleaner fish that used to swim in his gills
the shark is awesome to watch him swim past you ever 10 seconds, makes u wish he had more room to swim in tho.
by the way can anyone link that grouper video ben mentioned? or pm me the link.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
i miss the grouper too and the cleaner fish that used to swim in his gills
the shark is awesome to watch him swim past you ever 10 seconds, makes u wish he had more room to swim in tho.
by the way can anyone link that grouper video ben mentioned? or pm me the link.
The video will be on our website shortly. It is on YouTube - Grouper.MPG

41 - 56 of 56 Posts