British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
i don't believe this for one bit . its the internet and i don't believe it intill i here it for myself.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
i did a quick google search for calgary aquarium and grill and nothing came up
im thinking its a joke too, not a funny one though :p

·
Registered
916 Posts
I think someone is yankin someones chain :D......oooo a grill out :D. Only a cowboy could come up with that :eek:....LOL

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
i hated the comment about how theyd lose their instinct and not make it in the wild, yet tonnes of dolphins have been successfully released from captivity and gone on to make it, or look at the lionfish which is now an invasive species on the east coast of north america and in the carribean and is suspected to have originally been released by hurricanes shattering aquariums and releasing the fish, not only did these fish survive they thrived in conditions they didnt even evolve in.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I am gonna say hoax. Think about all the chemicals labeled 'NOT FOR USE IN FOOD FISH'. Then think of health inspections canada having a huge field day.

I'm sure they would just sell the rare fish to other aquariums then cart the rest of the bunch off to LFSes.

·
Registered
149 Posts
:rolleyes: No way this is true. I highly doubt that they'd be able to get away with eating a sea otter. If this does turn out to be true than I'll be very surprised.

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
That "skit" is part of a radio blog called THIS IS THAT .
CBC.ca | This Is That

"We don't just talk about the issues.We fabricate them."

They have a video on there regarding a double rainbow which is pretty funny.

·
Registered
22 Posts
if anyone believes this call me, i have some "lakefront" property for sale. come on people, common sense dictates that this would NEVER HAPPEN! ;-)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts