British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my 70-300mm VR lens! YAY:D:D:D!!! Now I need a macro lens. One thing sucks about owning an entry level DSLR is you quickly find its limitations. For one, My D5000 has no "commander" program so I can't use the SB-600 wireless :(. There goes my overhead flash dream. I'll probably just buy an SB-400.

·
Registered
64 Posts
sb 600

Check out Ebay for the remote flash comannder they are dirty cheap !!! I bought one and it works great great for fill in

Cheers

Marc

·
Registered
145 Posts
You stoll my thread lol grrr:) Jk

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
i think i want to take a photography class or basically learn more about taking photos. Some of the pics that are posted on here are truely amazing!! some of those close-ups are wild!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
There are class session for broadway camera too, but its ain't cheap. I stick with people said Practice makes perfect so skip the class :). I do have DVD training for canon DSLR flash and camera but never have time to practice, since it take quite some time to have it setup correctly. Nikon and Canon are both good but I still like how cannon look more so go Canon goooooo. Go to this link http://aquatic-photography.com/forum/ to learn more about aquatic photograph, Gerry is an admin there.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There are class session for broadway camera too, but its ain't cheap. I stick with people said Practice makes perfect so skip the class :). I do have DVD training for canon DSLR flash and camera but never have time to practice, since it take quite some time to have it setup correctly. Nikon and Canon are both good but I still like how cannon look more so go Canon goooooo. Go to this link http://aquatic-photography.com/forum/ to learn more about aquatic photograph, Gerry is an admin there.
Ya I'm all self thought too. I'd rather spen the money on a flash or a lens that on tuition:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts