British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,612 Posts
Not working for me either. Was able to access it at 1:30am but not this morning. Tried calling one of the mods but he's not available right now. Probably camping this weekend.

·
Registered
296 Posts
oh geez thank you. I thought it was my computer acting stupid again. There have been a few times where I havent been able to get onto canreef.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I hope it comes back too! I had trouble the other day..z got a database error. This happens sometimes... I've had it happen twice on a few databases/forum systems I run.
I just hope they backed up the database...

·
Super Moderator
6,612 Posts
It seems like at least once a week or every two weeks, my computer can't open up Canreef and gets that same database error warning too.

Canreef worked again last night around 1:30am.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Kind of makes you feel like you've lost a friend when it goes down...and then you keep checking, and checking and checking......:)

·
Registered
93 Posts
CANREEF does not have enough banwidth, they either need to switch servers or upgrade their own servers.
Probably not......... they just switched to new servers and they have never had a problem with bandwidth.

I hope it's not a DOD attack.

Cheers,
Vic

·
Registered
773 Posts
Thats what happens when you all are traders and switch to the dark side. lol But seriously where is it???

1 - 20 of 24 Posts