British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm not sure if im missing it or its just not there. Can you get your password via email instead of reseting it every time you forget it. Sometimes my computer will log me off and not remember the password. So a few months go by and I have no clue what it is since the website has become more secure and the new passwords are crazy lol

can't we log in securely through fb?
or have a password recovery instead of just replace.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Go into your settings and change your password to something you can remember, or write it down somewhere. It's a lot easier than trying to get the admin to send you a reset when you forget the random combo they give you that by its design is un-rememberable over any amount of time it is not used.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go into your settings and change your password to something you can remember, or write it down somewhere. It's a lot easier than trying to get the admin to send you a reset when you forget the random combo they give you that by its design is un-rememberable over any amount of time it is not used.
Yea I've done that but after a few months that little note of my password is gone hahaha. Just thought maybe there was a password resend I was just missing instead of actually resetting it.

·
Administrator
316 Posts
At the log in screen, enter a random username or password and you'll get one of those typical "forget password" screens that will allow you to have an email sent to you to reset your password.

Yung

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I get that. It's just annoying that you can only reset and not just get your password sent to you through email verification

1 - 7 of 7 Posts