British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out to the Fraser River after work yesterday. I wasn't expecting to catch a spring but sure enough I got one on. I lost one last week so this time I was going to make sure I landed it. Its been awhile since Ive caught a big fish in the river. Ive been doing more lake fishing than river fishing these days but catching a small monster makes me want to keep going back. I was pretty happy once I landed it. My freezer is now full of fish. I caught 2 Sockeye's as well. Great day at the river when you catch your limit. I think ill be back there again tomorrow morning :)

JUSTINCHINOOIK.jpg

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When you heading up there tomorrow Charles?

·
Registered
7,006 Posts
I don't bb-ing nor bar-fishing. So I don't think I will be seeing you in sock area. I am just trying out some area for early spring and late red in the morning. Then will be doing some trout fishing afterward. Wanna join me :)

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't bb-ing nor bar-fishing. So I don't think I will be seeing you in sock area. I am just trying out some area for early spring and late red in the morning. Then will be doing some trout fishing afterward. Wanna join me :)
Im heading up early. Probably 4am :) Ill be very tired by the time I leave. Otherwise I might take you up on the trout offer. Where you going for trout?

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
where did you catch the Spring, on what?

Tight lines<G>
I caught the spring in Hope, at Hunter Road exit. exit. I caught it on green wool with a green corky just above it. Bottom bouncing :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
What a catch! Impressive. And tasty! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts