British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah thats the same RTG, no dropped scales but has some battle scars from the past, makes him look older... i like them gives him character

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Beautiful, hope I can do this one day!
Just wondering, is that an IT or an ST with IT tail pattern?
that is an ST

Yeah thats the same RTG, no dropped scales but has some battle scars from the past, makes him look older... i like them gives him character
What happen to all other monster of your? I haven't see that aro for almost 2 years now, your tank must be 8' that's why it look so much room for that monster.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I think thats a 7 footer

how is the PNT in an acrylic tank?
mine is still small but I am worried when it gets bigger it can scratch my tank with their nails...

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I think thats a 7 footer

how is the PNT in an acrylic tank?
mine is still small but I am worried when it gets bigger it can scratch my tank with their nails...
I think Richard PNT is keep in an acrylic tank. I see no scratch there. It should be safe.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
JM, yes its an ST with IT tail stripes :)
The tank is a 7' and the Derek the PNT doesnt scratch the acrylic.
David, I sold all the other big fish as it was too hard to feed them, they got out competed for food by the others.
Earl, Im keeping it bare for now, but maybe in the future ill add substrate... only problem is it would all get kicked up by the filters.
Mike, aro is 5 years old now
Snow the PNT is a decent size, any smaller and it would be lunch!
Thanks Juice, we are tank twins lol, the only baby in there is the disto... I bought it smaller on purpose so it knows its role and hopefully wont turn out to be a killer

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
OMG!! Perfect Feng Shui! Did you even make sure they were all at the correct sizes too? =) As the Majestic Shelter must be smallest, at least that's what I'm told =) HAHA~ NICE!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I chose the disto to be smallest not because of feng shui, but because they are sadistically aggressive when older... so hopefully if it knows its role early on, it wont cause problems in the future..

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I chose the disto to be smallest not because of feng shui, but because they are sadistically aggressive when older... so hopefully if it knows its role early on, it wont cause problems in the future..
The disto used to be with the biggest and the baddest fish before. It should know where it stand. Smallest fish I kept with that disto are burmese peacock snakeheads and the disto don't even bother it. But we are not sure what will happen when it hit 18"+ but hipefully all goes well. I'm actually gonna try this setup as well. I just need a large disto as I lost my 15" one.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I hope it stays tame... Ive already seen it "square off" with my FF once...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts