British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i seen some ceylon puffer at island pets yesterday listed as large figure 8s, just a heads up. ive had my ceylon for like 2 year nicest puffer ive owned (doesnt fin nip in most cases ), the only catch is there brackish to full marine, i just figured i would post it because i havent seen a ceylon puffer at a local pet store for a long..... there also a little bit beat up from transport.

(i couldnt find the puffer spotted thread)

·
Registered
491 Posts
You do realize that Island pets is a sponsor of this site right? and that he will probably see ythis thread, in which you are bashing his stock... which also falls under crimanal charges if he can prove he has lost sales by your thread? just a thought.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
You do realize that Island pets is a sponsor of this site right? and that he will probably see ythis thread, in which you are bashing his stock... which also falls under crimanal charges if he can prove he has lost sales by your thread? just a thought.
hes telling people about it so they can go to the store and buy the puffer lol

how is that bashing and how would it cause a loss of business, if anything it would be an increase, +1 puffer sold?

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
yea I dont think hes bashing anybody.. shipping damage is normal for any fish.. every fish store is gonna get some fish damaged from shipping or sick as they can be weakend by the shipping.. I would not think anyone would lose a sale from that comment.. Mferko is right as far as +1 puffer sold

·
Registered
327 Posts
lol @ cichlid
and more lol @ criminal prosecution :lol:

·
Registered
957 Posts
It does sound like a free ad for IPU if you ask me :) He is actually giving "heads up" for people how nice these guys are. How that is bashing the store? I took it exactly the opposite way :)

·
Registered
623 Posts
Lol. That's all I have to say!!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
@ cichlid

thats a little to far i think. Grant is a cool dude. He wouldnt mind somebody posting this. Ive spotted things there many a time & posted on here. To say he could get charged is a rude comment. just my thoughts.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya your high, i was basically give island pets a free add, and stated a true fact, so people will wait tell the puffers settled in and healed. notice i said TRANSPORT not poor treatment......

·
Registered
491 Posts
lol, ok so i miss understood what you were saying, relax, it happens... i thought you were saying his stock looked rough, as in telling people not to buy his fish.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts