British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since everyone is showing off their Channa species i would like to show off mine...Both of them eat Krill and pellets... no live food for these guys

the Smaller one in this video is really beat up due to a certain stingray in my 366 but has recovered very nicely

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got 4 of them from king eds last year but i didnt pay the amount he wanted i got for 70 each since i was buying all that he had and it was my bday so i really lucked out... the other 2 went to a friend of mine and i believe i got the pair of all of them

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a 180 gallon dual overflow for them id like them togo into the 366 but my rays may not allow it to happen

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
got 4 of them from king eds last year but i didnt pay the amount he wanted i got for 70 each since i was buying all that he had and it was my bday so i really lucked out... the other 2 went to a friend of mine and i believe i got the pair of all of them
King ed really pissing me off lately. When they have them they trying to sell it to me for $250 each. Then on boxing day I tried to buy the red snakeheads he said before boxing day they were $50 each and on boxing day he said $100 and no boxing day discount. Really pisses me off and I just walked out. Been a loyal customer for so many years and they just pissed me off.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
King ed really pissing me off lately. When they have them they trying to sell it to me for $250 each. Then on boxing day I tried to buy the red snakeheads he said before boxing day they were $50 each and on boxing day he said $100 and no boxing day discount. Really pisses me off and I just walked out. Been a loyal customer for so many years and they just pissed me off.
Yeah i worked him down for prices another reason why i got a better deal is cuz when i come out there to buy fish its not only for me so ill buy over 1000 dollars worth of foods and fish( price differences are insane from here to the coast)

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I used to be a weekly customer too. I haven't been there for 3 plus years now for those same reasons. Pricing is just all over the place as are the health and quality of the fish

·
Banned
5 Posts
Very nice tank and set up! Question though! Is the driftwood you have in your 366 locally found our store bought? Thanks!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I buy all my wood from the stores and throw them in ... I've taken it all out being as I'm dealing with way bigger fish that need the room so now I have a bunch of wood in my fish storage closet .... Kinda debating on selling some pieces tho as they won't be used till I either get more tanks :) or else get rid of some of my fish..... On a side note I lost my male platinum due to him deciding he didn't want to eat anything anymore and died he was 14 inches long and about 1.5 inches thick the female is still alive in my 120 planted tank

1 - 10 of 10 Posts