Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
All hornwort is gone for now.

I got about 6 bronze cories left.

Lots of guppies still, sold some, but still need to sell alot more.

I have water wysteria left and lots of ludwigia repens. I also have some really long stems of cabomba I just pulled from the tank today.

I will probably post pics later, it's just hard to get pics of guppies with my phone.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, I missed you that day. If you still want some, send me a new message.

These fish have to go asap. Come and get some. Anybody? No? k... :(

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
[

Store that left you hanging must have been shallow waters lol
Let me know what u got left corys guppies

QUOTE=troutsniffer;1181490]Well since a local store changed their mind in buying my stock and left me hanging, I'm selling guppies and bronze corydoras.

Guppies are assorted colors, some are tuxedo/cobra, some are flame colored delta. Most are adults, some nearly there. I have around 40 left maybe more. Lots of females with different tail colors.

I have about 10 bronze corydoras left, maybe a few more. They're not full adult size, but they're not juveniles either. They're about 4 months old.

I can't post pics, my phone doesn't take good enough pics, the fish move and are blurry. :confused:

The bronze corydoras I sell are $3 each, guppies are $1 each. I ended up mixing sexes on the guppies so there is pregnant females if you want a few fatties for making feeders.
Let me know if you want any.

guppies also come with free ludwigia broad leaf, or hygrophilla difformis if you so choose.

Pics: [/QUOTE]

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got about 6 cory cats left. It's hard to count em cuz there's always some hiding.
More guppies than I can count.

But yeah, I've been in contact with them for months to sell them my fish, then when it came time they completely ignored my attempts to contact them.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All corydoras are gone now.

mrbob came by and picked em up for me a few days ago. Thx again bob. :D

I have about 30 or so guppies left. I changed price to .50 cents each. I was in mr.pets today and my guppies looked alot better and healthier.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.