British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plant Larch Terrestrial plant Tree Sunlight Plant Green Botany Terrestrial plant Vegetation I have Christmas Moss for sale, as I would like to experiment with a different moss in my 90 Gallon aquarium.

I am selling this lush cousin of Java Moss for $5 per bunch. This is quite the deal considering wholesale independent sellers are charging $7 per bunch, and some pet stores are selling them for $13 per 2"X2" square of moss grown on stainless steel mesh.

I have only 5 or 6 bunches worth of moss. If you want all of them, I will sell them for a total of $25. They will be bagged for you at the time of purchase and you can come check out my 90G and my livestock. I may have other plants for sale as well.

This is not for profit, and I am a private hobbyist who wants to sell off a plant that I no longer want. All proceeds are going towards a smaller display aquarium I hope to set up this summer to raise crystal red shrimps.

I AM AVAILABLE ON TUESDAY NIGHT AT 6 to 6:30PM ONLY for this week. If this doesn't work for you, I will also be available THIS WEEKEND. Please call or text to arrange with me. The moss will be inspected for snails and bagged for you properly. Cash only please.

My number is: 604-781-2709

Cheers!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi everyone!

Thank you for your interest, unfortunately, my supply is small as a private hobbyist and someone has already laid claim to my entire supply of moss. I will be posting more of other plants as they continue to propagate. I am open to trading as well. Heads up however, I usually just have enough for a one-time sale or trade, at a time.

What I hope to have in the future however is a large enough stock of crystal red shrimp and painted fire red shrimp that I can sell to several hobbyists at a time. Check back for my posting! I will close this thread tomorrow morning once I have confirmed that I got rid of all the moss.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have sold the Xmas moss everyone. I will post another ad when I have more of other plants, but I doubt I will have any more Xmas moss as it didn't really fit in. Thanks again for your interest.

Drew

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.