British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for a 90 gallon tank and stand, preferably glass. Would also like it to be relatively new but not a major issue.

Needs to be drilled and plumbed with a sump at minimum. Internal overflow is preferred. Return pump and mesh lids would be nice as well.

Not interested in livestock, and would much prefer something that's been sitting dry and unused for a few weeks. Will also take dry rock if it's been out of water for a while.

Skimmer, media reactors, auto top off, lights, wavemakers, etc are welcome but not 100% necessary.

Richmond area but can travel a bit. Let me know what you've got.

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,288 Posts
I have one. its not perfect but its been running without issue for years.chilliwack

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have one. its not perfect but its been running without issue for years.chilliwack
Hey is it the same set up as the one you listed about a month ago? If so, I'm definitely interested, but iirc you wanted to sell it with the livestock. Did you change your mind about that?

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,288 Posts
No that tank was 6 feet long. This is a 4 foot 110 gallon

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No that tank was 6 feet long. This is a 4 foot 110 gallon
Gotcha. I'd prefer a 6 foot set up, and I still need to rehome the freshwater tanks. If I don't find a 6 foot tank by the time I've cleared up the space I'll get back to you.

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,288 Posts
ok title said 4 footer. you can message me about my 6 foot

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
title said 4 footer
Edited title and post. Was originally thinking 4 foot maybe but figured I may as well use all the space i have. I still need to take down my current tanks to make room so I'll message you about the 150 once that's done.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump. Changed title to 90 gal because I forgot my car can't fit a 6 foot tank. 120 gal is also just slightly too wide for the space I have, so 90 it is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts