British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Moving on to a Marine tank, don't have any use for this anymore.

PM me if you want KNO3, 2.2lbs for $10.

Pick up only, I can't drive.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
J-son. I'll be heading into richmond from surrey next monday. Let me know if you want me to pick it up from chris for you. If you mind waiting a week for it...
YES PLS! If you don't mind :D
You can NEVER have enuff nitrate!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've got enough if more is needed if you guys decided to buy more. I have absolutely no use for it now as I've gone salt water.

This is an awesome transfer though if it goes through, I really like seeing everyone help each other. I'll give some extra just for the team work factor :D

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
=) HAHA!
Jobber604 can just meet with me and I'll meet with reefkeeper after that! As i'll feel horrible if he had to do all the work!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Effox you said you have more??

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you need some I've got some more, just PM me your number if your interested.

I'll just purchase more from aquafloranurseries when the time comes for mine and my brother's 10g planted tanks. They're so small it only takes a pinch of each to get good results.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Effox, I'll pick it all up on friday afternoon from you. Can you PM me your contact number. I didn't save it from the time I picked up those marimos a few months ago.

Eternity, you free after 5:30pm on monday afternoon? I'll drop them off for you then.

Its on the way for me, otherwise, I wouldn't offer.
Done and done. Hope those marimos are doing well my man!

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Only one left in my cousin's very low tech "no tech" 0.5 gallon shrimp container. Mine melted away and started losing the green pigment and started to wreak bad after I started dosing various fertz and excel. They were nice though. Big bad marimo balls.

Now, I'm back to plain ole plants. Gotta put more pics up for the journal.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah, gotta be careful with the excel.

Looking forward to seeing you again this Friday dude.

Cheers, Chris

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Sure. Got your contact. We're ready to go.

Just a matter of p/u and delivery - if I swing by pat's place in the next few place, it'll be sooner than later. Sorry to hijack this thread...evolved into a chat.

I just realized that people dose explosive material into fish tanks....crazy people. Hehe

What an explosion of a hobby!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.