British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey everyone. I'm feeling a bit overstocked lately in my community 33.

I have several orphan fishes that found their way to me but don't really fit into my tank.

I have a 3.5 inch upside down catfish who is simply too big for some of the others in the tank. Everybody fears his size, even though he is just about the shyest fish I've ever encountered. (10$ obo) SOLD

Also a single bright orange tetra ('ember tetra' I believe). Less than an inch. He tries to school with my neons but lets face it, he just doesn't fit in. Fish can be really racist. ($4 OBO)

Siamese Algae eater, probably 2 years old, just about 4 inches and almost as thick as a sharpie. He's just getting a bit too large. (7$ obo)

I have a gorgeous adult sized Galaxy Rasbora, rich in gold, purple and orange colours. His two tank mates passed away over the last year and now he is a loner. I really adore this guy but he would be happier in a tank with other galaxies or at least without so many big fish. 1.3 inch. ($9 OBO)

lastly a single glass catfish, this guy actually seems really confident and happy on his own in the tank, but I know they do prefer to be in groups. his feelers got bitten off before I rescued him from my roommates tank, but he has adapted to be a visual hunter and a top feeder. pretty cool. (6$ OBO) SOLD!

prices are flexible. I live at 12th and oak in central Vancouver. Stop by and maybe buy some water lettuce for 3$ a handful while you're at it!

Upside-Down+Catfish-2.jpg

galaxy-rasbora-01.jpg

3191-youtube_oW_pbx7ojEs.jpg

sae.jpg

images.jpg

Reactions: aznmidnite

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump. upside down cat is gone!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its just the one, he is full sized and has gorgeous color!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts