British Columbia Aquariums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Ugh! What's wrong with people! I'm sorry for your loss as well. Hopefully you have it back up and running :)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
I kinda just gave up my pond for now. I had just bought a bunch of expensive plants and rescaped it the day before, and to come back the next day to the expensive plants all gone. Halfway through they stopped taking them out of the pots, so I don't even have all my pots to replant with :lol:

Next year I'll probably build an above ground with a lockable screen lid.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I ended up building an enclosure around my pond with unwanted patio door sliders glass.
most glass shops have some to up-cycle.
Do you have a pic? I'd love to see it!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Looks great! I can't upload pics right now either for some reason

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Super Moderator
2,108 Posts
It is now<G>
I have 2 sections that are screened with wire shelving material for **** proofing.

the glass shop/Lundline galss gace me the patio door glass and the bronze acrylic panels for the roof

all take off / recycled material

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
It is now<G>
I have 2 sections that are screened with wire shelving material for **** proofing.

the glass shop/Lundline galss gace me the patio door glass and the bronze acrylic panels for the roof

all take off / recycled material
I love recycling!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I kinda just gave up my pond for now. I had just bought a bunch of expensive plants and rescaped it the day before, and to come back the next day to the expensive plants all gone. Halfway through they stopped taking them out of the pots, so I don't even have all my pots to replant with

Next year I'll probably build an above ground with a lockable screen lid.
Sorry to hear that. I don't understand people at times.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts