British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a couple of these from April today. They are about two inches in length, 2/pack, made of marine grade something or other - won't rust!!!
And they help keep your forks where they belong: in the drawer and NOT at the bottom of your tank ;) :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Cool:) Awesome

·
Registered
925 Posts
yess that is cool [email protected]! wife will love no more forks in the tank ...lol
have to agree my wife will like not seeing our cutlery in the tank..
LMFAO!!!!
I'll have to get some on Sunday as well!!! :cool:
For the same reason, lol now it won't hurt so much when I feed the Plecos!!! :p
Just gotta figure out the measuring cups & it should be smooth sailing!!!
Cheers!!!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Gents,
To avoid the "OH MY GOD are those my forks in the fish tank" syndrome with your significant others, head down to Dollarama or some dollar store and pick up a hand load of forks for a buck....marital harmony from that point forward....same with measuring cups...set of measuring cups was 99 cents.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Gents,
To avoid the "OH MY GOD are those my forks in the fish tank" syndrome with your significant others, head down to Dollarama or some dollar store and pick up a hand load of forks for a buck....marital harmony from that point forward....same with measuring cups...set of measuring cups was 99 cents.
LMAO!!!
So simple!! :cool:
Do you read manuals & instructions too???? :p :p
JK
Thanks for the idea!!!
Cheers!!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Nice! Would you mind telling the price of it? TIA

I picked up a couple of these from April today. They are about two inches in length, 2/pack, made of marine grade something or other - won't rust!!!
And they help keep your forks where they belong: in the drawer and NOT at the bottom of your tank ;) :D

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I should just say drop by April's and see and while you're there pick up a discus or two or three ;) But since you asked, I think they were $7 or $8 for the pack of two.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts