British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BETTA MANIA CONTINUES!!!

The Copper Round tails are in! I am hoping to get some photos up tomorrow but the shipment arrived early! They will be on display Tuesday morning. I did not see any Black ones but there are some VERY nice Bettas in this shipment.
They are available for the Betta Mania price of $14.88! These are normally between 25 and 30 dollars!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Did you get in only males?

I have been following your posts, to keep an eye on betta shipments, even though I only re-registered for these forums this morning.

I bought four females last week, and a beautiful silver dragon that was in the front of the Burnaby store.

I also noticed the new betta food you are stocking: Martley's (?). I am curious: why the new food? Just to try something new?

In any case, I will probably stop by this morning. I would like to see the copper bettas. And see if you got your Monday shipment of California Blackworms.

Looking forward to seeing the Copper Roundtails.

Regards,

David

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only males. Their anal fin is longer than their tail! Really nice Bettas. New food is just for variety. We did get our Blackworm shipment as well so see you soon!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Okay, I think we may have to come there after we get off work.. I want to see the display tank really bad!! :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well, I didn't just look; I bought.
Some Blackworms and a Copper Roundtail. He is a beauty and quite a lively guy. Right now he is in a five gallon tank by himself. He is certainly not shy about exploring. And very energetic. Good to see.

·
Registered
238 Posts
BETTA MANIA CONTINUES!!!

The Copper Round tails are in! I am hoping to get some photos up tomorrow but the shipment arrived early! They will be on display Tuesday morning. I did not see any Black ones but there are some VERY nice Bettas in this shipment.
They are available for the Betta Mania price of $14.88! These are normally between 25 and 30 dollars!
Where's the pics? The tomorrow you spoke about was 2 days ago...only asking because they will help me decide whether or not to take a trip our there this weekend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts