British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BETTA MANIA CONTINUES!!!

The Copper Round tails are in! I am hoping to get some photos up tomorrow but the shipment arrived early! They will be on display Tuesday morning. I did not see any Black ones but there are some VERY nice Bettas in this shipment.
They are available for the Betta Mania price of $14.88! These are normally between 25 and 30 dollars!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Did you get in only males?

I have been following your posts, to keep an eye on betta shipments, even though I only re-registered for these forums this morning.

I bought four females last week, and a beautiful silver dragon that was in the front of the Burnaby store.

I also noticed the new betta food you are stocking: Martley's (?). I am curious: why the new food? Just to try something new?

In any case, I will probably stop by this morning. I would like to see the copper bettas. And see if you got your Monday shipment of California Blackworms.

Looking forward to seeing the Copper Roundtails.

Regards,

David

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well, I didn't just look; I bought.
Some Blackworms and a Copper Roundtail. He is a beauty and quite a lively guy. Right now he is in a five gallon tank by himself. He is certainly not shy about exploring. And very energetic. Good to see.

·
Registered
238 Posts
BETTA MANIA CONTINUES!!!

The Copper Round tails are in! I am hoping to get some photos up tomorrow but the shipment arrived early! They will be on display Tuesday morning. I did not see any Black ones but there are some VERY nice Bettas in this shipment.
They are available for the Betta Mania price of $14.88! These are normally between 25 and 30 dollars!
Where's the pics? The tomorrow you spoke about was 2 days ago...only asking because they will help me decide whether or not to take a trip our there this weekend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.