British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I just set up another tank which puts my total at 8....

Registered
That guy looks like he stepped out of an anime film! He's quite the character. Have you ever thought of getting him an agent? ;-)

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
That guy looks like he stepped out of an anime film! He's quite the character. Have you ever thought of getting him an agent? ;-)
HAhahahhah do you want to be his agent?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Awww... got a pic of the whole setup>?
unfortunately I dont, but the tank has black gravel 2-3inches of water a one fossil slab of rock for him to pearch on, he eats everything!

I feed him spinach, fruits, leaves from my succulent plants, pieces of fish, sinking pellets, and the odd treat of chocolate!

Registered
Nice crab. I've been thinking about picking one up myself, as soon as I have some spare money for a setup. What have you been feeding him/her?

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
budahrox Very cool Chris
How big is he??
Cheers!!

He is about 4inches round....

Embersmom Is that one of those patriot crabs from IP in Richmond? Very cool.

Yes it is!

Dustman Nice crab. I've been thinking about picking one up myself, as soon as I have some spare money for a setup. What have you been feeding him/her?

thanks, I love the colour of this crab, The set up was practically free, crab costs $10 and food is whatever I have to spare. The total cost of this set up was $20 not expensive at all!

red These pics are going to make a lot of people want crab!!!

Awesome

I hope so!

Registered
Very cool bud. I've always wanted to get some blue soldier crabs myself. Don't know anything about them though, except they look cool.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Very cool bud. I've always wanted to get some blue soldier crabs myself. Don't know anything about them though, except they look cool.
Hey Gord if you find some blue soldiers let me know I put one of thos in too!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts