British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

41 - 60 of 1440 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
AAhhhhaa "She who must be obeyed" wants tank gone

Nice aquarium for sale (Surrey/Guildford)

Date: 2010-05-22, 4:26PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

So, we have a nice fishtank that we used for our turtles for quite some time. They grew strong and proud inside, and were free-swimming reptiles of fish doom. However, we moved from our little basement suite to a condo, and had to downsize. The turtles are adapting, thank you for asking, but we now have a BIG aquarium that we need to unload.

The detentions are 6 feet long by 12 inches wide by 18 inches tall, I think 150 gallons and has its own stand. Its not scratched, far as I can see. The stand is a pale wood, of some kind, and includes a top that has built in lights. The frame is solid, and has space below to store fishtank-tools.

Now, the tank itself is at our old place in Guildford and will be there until the end of the month. We are kind of desperate to get rid of it, and while she-who-must-be-obeyed is asking for 200 for the entire unit. I will happily part with it for a case of beer, so feel free to make me an offer.

email [email protected] or call 604-593-4696

·
Registered
636 Posts
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pml/fuo/1765851740.html

"Size: (aquarium tank- 3 ft long x 2 ft wide x 1 foot 2 inches deep
holds 30 gallons

size of the entire unit:
3 feet long x 4 foot 7 inches' tall x 1 foot 2 inches ' deep"

Somebody give this person a call! $200 for a 50+ Gallon full setup with a gorgeous stand.

"It is in exceptional condition, everything works, including lights, water, filter etc."

Hehe... good to know the water works..:)

He/she thinks it's a 30 Gallon tank too!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Nice aquarium for sale (Surrey/Guildford)

Date: 2010-05-22, 4:26PM PDT

So, we have a nice fishtank that we used for our turtles for quite some time. They grew strong and proud inside, and were free-swimming reptiles of fish doom. However, we moved from our little basement suite to a condo, and had to downsize. The turtles are adapting, thank you for asking, but we now have a BIG aquarium that we need to unload.

The detentions are 6 feet long by 12 inches wide by 18 inches tall, I think 150 gallons and has its own stand. Its not scratched, far as I can see. The stand is a pale wood, of some kind, and includes a top that has built in lights. The frame is solid, and has space below to store fishtank-tools.

Now, the tank itself is at our old place in Guildford and will be there until the end of the month. We are kind of desperate to get rid of it, and while she-who-must-be-obeyed is asking for 200 for the entire unit. I will happily part with it for a case of beer, so feel free to make me an offer.

email [email protected] or call 604-593-4696
LOL ...about 150 :eek:....more like less than half of that ..:)55 or 60 .
nice size though....just what the guy upstairs is looking for...:)

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/pet/1767529858.html

Free aquarium supplies (Marpole)

I have a box of assorted used freshwater aquarium supplies which I no longer need and want to give away for free to someone who could use them. They are all in very good condition and I hate to see them go to waste.

Included are:
- small cave
- 3 heaters (one still in package)
- hose for changing water
- various fish foods
- tank and fish treatment solutions
- filter inserts
- nets
- pH test kit
- isolation tank insert
- powerhead
- Eheim filter for 90 gallon tank
- 2 glass cleaners

Preference given to someone who will take everything! I also have some black gravel substrate to give away if you're interested.

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
not mine

38 Gallon Aquarium with stand - $20 (Tsawwassen)

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/for/1776192814.html

Here is the deal. I have a nice all glass aquarium with a stand. No leaks. Was used for a marine aquarium for many years, fish out grew tank, and I just up graded to a 90 gallon.
So, my 38 is up for grabs. Includes glass top. I'll throw in a 150watt fully submersible heater.
You just need to add water and a filter, and some fish.

Dave 604-200-1675 after 4PM

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
could probably get this one for $50, seems like a decent deal, has a Coralife light , glass top, filter & heater. Gravel and nice wood is gone already. Here's the ad:http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pml/for/1780797763.html

29 Gallon Tank with Light/Filter - $60 (Port Moody)
Date: 2010-06-07, 8:34PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected]

29 Gallon tank (12.5 w x 29.5 l x 18.5 h )with light, heater and filter. Complete working fish tank.

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
looked like a good deal, I emailed them for a pic:

14 inches Arowana fish $75 - $75 (Vancouver)
Date: 2010-06-10, 8:46AM PDT
Reply to: [email protected]

14" Arowana fish ,healthy. When I brought it, It was only 4" long. Sale for $75.

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
its most likely a silver ? are you looking for one ?
most definitely not lol as cool as they are, I don't think one would be too happy in my wimpy 33 gallon lol

·
Banned
1,231 Posts

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
Looks like a good deal:

100 Gallon Fish Tank + $500 Worth Of New FISH Supplies! Must GO! CHEAP - $199 (Vancouver, Surrey!)
Date: 2010-06-16, 2:51AM PDT

$199 TAKES IT ALL! I no longer have room or any of my fish things so first person with 199 can take it all!

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/for/1794511292.html

41 - 60 of 1440 Posts