British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if any of you have already seen this video but I happen to of came across it and would love to share it:

Crazy DIY

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Oh my that's incredible, a true show tank for sure but love how he's so humble about it.

Just one question where's part 2 I want to see more and it looked like he was cut off.???

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
I'm waiting for him to say, "I don't really like the commercial cars out there, they don't really have the features I want, so... I built a jetpack... from scratch"

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think if he ever have that thought come up to mind then he might just be able to do it LOL He is smart enough to get a mansion that can fill a mansion size aquarium and buy all those fancy materials to make them.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
that is amazing!!! his fish tank cost is more than my townhouse.. kinda sad! :lol:

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
I'm waiting for him to say, "I don't really like the commercial cars out there, they don't really have the features I want, so... I built a jetpack... from scratch"
He likes commercial cars as he has a couple of Ferraris that he works on himself. I believe on Reefcentral there is a pic of the engine of one on a stand. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts