British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope this is the right place to post this!
I was recently looking for the black stingray stand and couldn't find it anywhere, and I was also very hesitant to order this online and shipping companies are terrible at shipping any packages. But I've always had great experiences with BigAlsOnline. So I decided I should give it a go since I really had no choice.

Anyways, few days ago I finally received my stand, but unfortunately I wasn't able to open it and put it together as I have injuries at the moment. So I waited two days and finally set off to check over it and build it! Before anything was even near complete, I noticed a small dent on one of the boards and a large scratch on the door! So I quickly grabbed my camera and took a few pictures and emailed BigAlsOnline, anyways, they responded quickly and gave me two options!

So long story short, I definitely wanted to keep the stand, and they refunded me my shipping cost =) Very happy and satisfied with the conclusion! As I can definitely try to cope with the scratches, or try to paint it a little!

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
I'll second this. I also had to call their customer service when I ordered my 2073 because I hadn't found where to enter the BCA coupon code. They were responsive and friendly. Just my idea of customer service. I'll definitely order from them again.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup =) I am definitely satisfied! Now I need to try to touch up the paint so it's less noticeable!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts