British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to take him out for wing's or something just like last year. I would like to know if anyone is interested. Yes it is I, and yes it has been awhile. I have been very busy lounging in my pool, camping and a ton of other stuff.

·
Registered
614 Posts
You can count me in, if i'm able to be there. Dave and Kathie were the first 2 members of this forum that I met in person.

Steve

·
Registered
916 Posts
LOL you guys ....I'll be there ...:D.
Will there be a cake with candles :confused: ..and will you need a burning permit this time :confused:...
.Kathie.. does Dave like chilli ..:p....

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well his actuall birthday is Thursday, but it is up to him if he wants it Friday or Saturday or even Sunday. Come on Dave and let me know which day you would like. As YES, I will be making a cake, just like last year. I think we omitted the candles as I don't make very large cakes. LOL

·
Registered
617 Posts
I had planned on letting it pass quietly, but it seems Trouble won't allow it . Friday or Saturday is as good as any as far as I'm concerned.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You know me and birthdays, I wanted to throw a large suprise birthday with shots of tequila, jell-o shots and decorations, but figured you might wants something a bit smaller.

So we will need a date, time and a place so I can make reservation's. It doesn't have to be wing's, anywhere you want.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
there is a boston pizza right close to the surrey central skytrain, that may be convenient for those coming from town...........food is always good there.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
i was just trying to think of what is close to transit for those taking it. doesnt matter to me......i have a designated driver...lol
you know surrey better than me.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts