British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody,

Don't miss Wednesday's Club meeting at Bonsor. It will be our Annual General Meeting/Christmas meeting and we are asking attendees to bring treats to share. We will be making a few changes to club operations so be there to put in your 2 cents worth.

AquaAddict

·
Super Moderator
6,612 Posts
Sorry going to miss this one. Have a family dinner for my cousin from Malaysia whose leaving this week so won't be able to make it to the meeting. Have fun everyone.

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Unable to make this Xmas & AGM meeting, have a good time everyone and Merry Christmas to all.
Bummer.........we have missed seeing you Laurie. Your presence at our meetings is really missed :( Hopefully you will be able to get out to some meetings in 2016. Are you doing the Boxing Day sales this year at King Ed and J & L ? Have a great Christmas ;)

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Sorry going to miss this one. Have a family dinner for my cousin from Malaysia whose leaving this week so won't be able to make it to the meeting. Have fun everyone.
You will be missed Anthony, as well as your two beautiful little girls. A Very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Bummer.........we have missed seeing you Laurie. Your presence at our meetings is really missed :( Hopefully you will be able to get out to some meetings in 2016. Are you doing the Boxing Day sales this year at King Ed and J & L ? Have a great Christmas ;)
I'm have more going on in my life now that I'm retired than when I was working everyday, I'll try and get out to some meetings in 2016 but probably not many. Depends on what's a good deal for the boxing day sale at J&L. Have a nice Christmas and New year George

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
I'm have more going on in my life now that I'm retired than when I was working everyday, I'll try and get out to some meetings in 2016 but probably not many. Depends on what's a good deal for the boxing day sale at J&L. Have a nice Christmas and New year George
Hey Laurie. I totally hear you. I know that since I have been retired I seem way busier than when I went to work. The old joke among myself and my mates is " I don't know how we ever had time to go to work":) I'll be missing the Boxing DAY sales as I am taking my wife and a couple of my daughters to the USA the day after Christmas for a couple of days. However, I will probably check out King Ed when I get home for some of their Boxing WEEK specials :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Great meeting last evening. Lots of Christmas goodies :) It was interesting as our executive shared their thoughts and some ideas about the future direction of our club. A lively discussion followed and I am personally quite excited about the future of VAHS. One of the "high points" for 2016 is the possibility of having TWO major auctions. I think that everyone agrees that our annual "monster" auction each November is the highlight of our club's year.......a day that many local aquarists look forward to each year. With that thought in mind, we are hoping to move our Spring auction from the regular Wednesday evening meeting time, to a Saturday....making it another "monster" auction :bigsmile:
We will not have a meeting in January so the next regular meeting will be in February.
Merry Christmas to all........looking forward to a great 2016

·
Super Moderator
6,612 Posts
Sorry I missed it. Dinner ran late and then I had to get my girls home and prep them for bed. Thanks for the update George. Good to hear what's new & exciting being planned. A big Spring auction sounds like a great idea.

Anthony

1 - 14 of 14 Posts