British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
^ u have one ben??? im thinking about grabbing one....... its gonna be either the iphone 4 or the blackberry bold 9800 =D

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope I didnt grab one..maybe when it comes out with Rogers. I will try to switch.
facetime is wicked man..thats some state of the art **** right there. Awesome Invention.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I will not be getting a new iPhone til the carriers roll out their 4g networks. I currently have the 3g.

·
Registered
505 Posts
nope I didnt grab one..maybe when it comes out with Rogers. I will try to switch.
facetime is wicked man..thats some state of the art **** right there. Awesome Invention.
Yeah that is pretty cool but keep in mind you have to be connected to wifi to use it. That being the case, I would probably have a laptop or computer nearby and would likely use one of those instead.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Every time I think about getting an iphone, I use my wife's. I get a very quick reminder why I have a blackberry. I easily move files and pics between BB and computers without having to use itunes, or syncing it. I also have trouble with the iphone keyboard. Always seam to touch the key next to the one I want. Often it won't respond to the touch. I'll stick with the blackberry for now. I do want to check out an Android phone one day. I won't be getting one.

Steve

·
Registered
718 Posts
Picked one up on Friday. Love it.
As for the antenna issue, if I death grip it signal does drop a bar but still works fine. FaceTime is awesome, talked with my sis and her kids in the UK for half an hour on the weekend, it was just like being there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts