British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Thanks Paul. Will keep it in mind next time I have issues, Always seems to be one in the tank. Actually, come to think of it, I can start right now!. Brent

·
Registered
518 Posts
So, I gave it a try for 6 days or so and I think it may actually help. Certainly did no harm, and was easy to do. One kinda skinny pigeon about 4 inches was the smallest one of the tank, in with 7 or so others, was always hanging out at back of tank, and is now jostling for food with the rest of them. I will definitely keep this one in the arsenal, maybe even just do it prophylactically every so often for a few days. Like I said, I don't think it hurt anything!.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I posted this article several weeks ago on the simplydiscus.com forum that many of you know of, and that it is a strictly discus-oriented forum with tens of thousands of members.

Over the past couple of weeks up to a dozen members have tried this remedy out, and all of them reported promising or positive results of one kind or another at the very least, with a couple reporting outstanding results.
One even PM'd me to thank me profusely for posting the article, as it had totally rejuvenated his large group of wild discus.

So it seems worthwhile to try it out if your discus aren't eating, or stop eating at some future time !

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't hear anything much in that regard one way or another.
Just go with whatever oranges that are commonly sold in your area. No need to buy less frequently available or more expensive oranges in my view.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts