British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10 3 inch discus on sale. Need room for two incoming shipments this week.
45.00 each.
Checker pigeons and red Turks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
779 Posts
hey April is a sponsor. she has a store. I'm not sure if you knew that or not. you can probably click on link and find the store hours. I never go out that way cause it's to far for me but from what I know from bcaquaria she's awsome person to deal with. I'm sure u will be happy

·
Registered
242 Posts
hey April is a sponsor. she has a store. I'm not sure if you knew that or not. you can probably click on link and find the store hours. I never go out that way cause it's to far for me but from what I know from bcaquaria she's awsome person to deal with. I'm sure u will be happy
Oh i didnt know that! If i knew that i would have drove to her store right away before she closed. I wanted to get first dibs haha.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi there you can still get first dibs on Tuesday. Sorry got busy and did t see you post till I got home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hopefully after May you'll have more of these affordable yet nice discus! Right now just keeping the angels in my planted tanks and raising fries on the side but once I come back from vacation, gonna go for discus

1 - 15 of 15 Posts