British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend and I are looking to move in together this summer, but having a 140 gallon tank makes that fairly difficult. I'd like to keep it due to the money sink it has been, but everyone I've talked to shuts down the second I mention it.

I'm willing to pay an aquarium 'tax' or larger damage deposit. Would like to have the rent be <$1,000.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where are you looking to live?
Burnaby/New West, but Surrey with good transit accessibility or near Carvolth exchange for the right place. I guess Vancouver nearby Joyce or Renfrew could work if it had to.

Girlfriend works in Vancouver and I work in Langley, so we're trying to keep it in the middle so we have similar commutes.

·
Registered
349 Posts
My basement might be available in the summer as the lease will be up with the tenant (whom of which are welcome to stay). 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 950sqft located near 200 and 72 on surrey / langley border.

But if you can't find something, keep me in mind and send a message or whatever. I don't have a problem with big fish tanks, I only ask for pet deposit in case of an incident.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts