British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder if there is any interest/demand for this. I would love to help someone set up a home aquarium and choose from a menu of concepts for aquascaping a planted or nature aquarium. Just putting my feelers out there. It's kind of a passion of mine.

Cheers!

·
Registered
342 Posts
I wonder if there is any interest/demand for this. I would love to help someone set up a home aquarium and choose from a menu of concepts for aquascaping a planted or nature aquarium. Just putting my feelers out there. It's kind of a passion of mine.

Cheers!
how much do you charge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

It really depends on what you want and where you are (mileage and transport). I have a really good deal from a friend for a nice simply aquarium and stand in good condition. If you want something low maintenance, and easy-to-maintain, that'd cool too. I do have pictures and examples if you like. I am starting out so I'm not planning on charging a whole lot. It depends on your budget as well.

One thing that I'm not interested in doing is an aquascape with fake plants and fake/fluorescent décor. Other than that, the possibilities are diverse. Send me a text if you wish to speak further. 604-781-2709. I'm based out of east Van.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So far I've received only some interest. One guy had a tank of their own, stand, and live plants. I'm good with working with readily available stuff, but also to help someone set up from scratch, who may not know much at all about tank setups. Now that it is summer, I'll have about 2.5 months available to help someone with such a project once more. Please connect with me via text at 604-781-2709, if you are interested.

Regards,

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will renew post. Thanks for the few hobbyists for their support in giving me an opportunity to be challenged and have fun with scaping.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.