British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rant Thread!

Have something you need to get off your chest.. say it here! :)

I'll go first....

Don't you hate it when your manager treats you like his personal assistant.. when he should be clearly doing the work himself... :mad:

·
Registered
743 Posts
dont you hate it when you find out your one roomate has been smoking crack all weekend and the other is a compulsive gambler.
I'm glad this is just a temp while I am out of town, I am so sick of hiding my lap top in my dirty laundry basket (its a pretty good one)

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Don't you hate it when everyday of the month you have off it's raining? Now i can't friggin ride my motorcycle!!! .....

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I hate it selfish and ignorant people. It was my fiance birthday today . She had a pretty bad day at work. First she has a co worker decide she doesn't want to work because north van is to far for her to go. So she that just leaves her and another co worker. To make it even wosre this is one of her hardest day of the work week. Then at 4 pm when is time to call it a day on her end of day site check she finds work that has been missed by the other lazy and selfish co worker.. So instead of leaving on time and getting to go home and start to enjoy her birthday dinner at the Thai house. She has to work for an extra by her self.. good co workers are hard to find these days...

·
Registered
516 Posts
dont you hate it when you find out your one roomate has been smoking crack all weekend and the other is a compulsive gambler.
I'm glad this is just a temp while I am out of town, I am so sick of hiding my lap top in my dirty laundry basket (its a pretty good one)
Wow that sucks, hide more than your laptop, hide everything you own! Crackheads will steal your socks if they think they can sell them.

Don't you hate it when you are almost 8 months pregnant, and you are so sore and tired that going up the stairs to go pee is such a monumental task, but you have to cause that's the only bathroom?:eek:

·
Registered
690 Posts
this is easy :)

i don't like people who gossip at work (mainly the older ladies who've been there forever)... they are also the same people who are resistant to change, don't bother learning new skills, and who believe "seniority" (aka years of service) is a skill... in the same breath, i don't like people who feel they are entitled to things at work (usually the younger generation) without earning it... oh, and closed/small-minded bigots :)

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Russ i know that feeling,,get out of there quick as you can......

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Wow that sucks, hide more than your laptop, hide everything you own! Crackheads will steal your socks if they think they can sell them.

Don't you hate it when you are almost 8 months pregnant, and you are so sore and tired that going up the stairs to go pee is such a monumental task, but you have to cause that's the only bathroom?:eek:
depends......

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
dont you hate it when ...

you take your dog out for a long walk , and try and forget the awfull hockey game ..

only to have a friggin skunk , spray him in the face/head !!

yup canucks were not the only ones stinking last night!!

my poor cheeba was too .........

dont worry we have the remedy , but it still blows [email protected]!

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
dont you hate it when your 4 year old $1.98 rickety little metal twist it yourself can opener that everyone in the family or company that has ever offered to help so you made them open the corn hates finally falls apart and has to be retired? there is $1.98 i will never see again...probably be at least 3 bucks to replace with todays economy....but on the bright side I will beat the hst on it.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
dont you hate it when ...

you yake your dog out for a long walk , and try and forget the awfull hockey game ..

only to have a friggin skunk , spray him in the face/head !!

yup canucks were not the only ones stinking last night!!

my poor cheeba was too .........

dont worry we have the remedy , but it still blows [email protected]!
oh no...didnt he get it once before? that does suck.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dont you hate it when.. you come home to find your dog has chewed the bottom corner of your stand... :mad::eek::rolleyes:

·
Registered
562 Posts
I have one...

Don't you hate it when you buy a filter from the VAHC auction, and look the guy in the eye, asking him if it works, and he says yes.

Then, a few weeks later when you go to set it up finally, you find that it has a cracked quick release valve, a broken gasket, and is leaking like crazy? Oh, and on top of that, the UV sterilizer you bought months ago from this forum used leaks too?

Things are not happy in my aquarium world right now.

:(

·
Registered
281 Posts
This is great, don't you hate it when you when you can't fall asleep.....good night everyone....

·
Registered
311 Posts
Don't you hate it when you spend a couple hours cleaning your tanks, and 5 minutes later your fish/turtles thank you by leaving a lovely big turd on the bottom -.-'

Then you go to have a nice, hot shower after finishing the tanks, and you find there's no hot water left :p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts