British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Frank Jiang and Ebi-Ken is still around. I was hoping to buy some shrimp off him but his sponsor page is long gone and a google search only leads to an old blog that isn't updated anymore. I remember Frank had a crazy setup with some beautiful shrimp so I hope someone can let me know how to contact him if he's still in business. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope thats not the case, he had the nicest looking, best selection of high grade shrimp I've ever seen. I honestly can't imagine someone with a setup like his (a custom built wall of shrimp tanks) getting out of it but anything is possible. Can anyone confirm that he is no longer in business?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No one really wants to say what happened so we can only speculate why he stopped, probably something personal though. At first everyone said he was "taking a break" but I think we can pretty much say Ebi-Ken is gone for now, maybe forever. Some of their products are still floating around but they seem to be left overs from old production runs. Its really a shame because Ebi-Ken products were absolutely top notch and his selection of high grade shrimp was unmatched. I'm not complaining though, he must have had a very good reason to stop.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Thankyou for the praise about my company, I will be back shortly. Far better than before :lol: explain more maybe tomorow

·
Registered
334 Posts
Thankyou for the praise about my company, I will be back shortly. Far better than before :lol: explain more maybe tomorow
Very excited to hear what's coming up, Frank. Great news!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts