British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*** UPDATE: For those who have expressed interest I will get back to you within the next few days. Wasn't able to arrange to go to house to take pics of everything today!

Hello - I had to move away unexpectedly from my previous residence, leaving several fish tanks uninhabited and uncared for for several months.
After making sure the inhabitants were cared for and moved the tanks themselves had to be left to be until now. That this leaves me with is several tanks that are unused and messy, and taking up space, but that are in no disrepair and able to be used to those willing to take them as is, clean them up and give them some TLC.
Not looking to make a ton of money on these, but open to offers I am trying to get back on my feet and give a friend back their space!

- 30g halfmoon shaped tank with stand, filtration and light - filtration and light need work, but salvageable! - purchased as someone else's project tank, really neat!
- 29g with canopy, incandescent hood and older black wood stand
- 20g standard tank with canister filter, hood w/ fluorescent light
- 15g regular with no canopy/lid
- 15 tall tank with simple wooden stand, incandescent canopy and 2 aquaclear 10 filters
- 20g long reptile tank with mesh lid - lid needs repair. Heating pad and thermostat provided.
- 6g eclipse tank, filter has loose lid opening, otherwise light and filter work
- several small 3g eclipse tanks and hoods, some hoods used for replacement parts (with replacement filter catridges)

Pool sand, plain neutral coloured gravel, heaters and various equipment available.

If you have questions, would like more details or any pictures of any tank/s in question please let me know and I will arrange this ASAP.

*** UPDATE: For those who have expressed interest I will get back to you within the next few days. Got called into work and wasn't able to go to house to take pics today!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.