Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi People,

Well a lot of you know pt1190 (Corals located in Mission) and the amount of corals and frags he had. Well he has split and abandoned the tanks. Brenda and I are trying to keep them up till she can get all the corals, fish and rock sold. There are hammers, torches, frogspawn, zoas, sun corals, blastos, brains, mushrooms, rics, candy cane, favias, acans plus I've probably missed a few. This just happened so corals are not affected yet and still happy. He broke her computer so I'm watching the forum for her. Her name is Brenda and you can reach her at 604-820-1595.

·
Registered
916 Posts
OMG that is a shame ,I got my cooffe table tank from them.Very nice people .( so I thought,...smashing her comp :eek: = jerk.....poor Brenda .:(..)..What a terrible thing to have happen.
I loved tha salt water tank it was packed with some of the coolest stuff.
I only wish I had a salt water tank......

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Omg hard to believe :( They are soo nice but i guess stuff happens, i will call Brenda later, if anybody wants to get stuff from her but cant go to Mission just let her know i can help picking stuff up and bringing it to my place, might b closer to pick up from here then Mission. I will go over and see if we can snap some pics to post, i have to talk to her first tho

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I just talked to Brenda and she is telling me that sale pending on the corals, we will update this as soon as we can :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
im sorry to hear that, i;ve seen all the equipment and corals. Very nice stuff, i;d be happy to swing by and pick up a few things (sun corals, blastos, zoas), Are we arranging for pickups on Sunday??

·
Registered
296 Posts
I asked for a few things on canreef right away but i guess its all spoken for already.
If not im interested in shrooms, rics, yumas, cloves, frogspawn and candycane.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The sale of everything fell through , a lot has been sold but there is still a lot available. I apologize for slowness in replying but trying to help Brenda through this time and my own personal business has made things a bit hectic. For those of you who have posted on here but not able to reach her I have passed on your messages. Yes she will be available on Sunday but after 9:30, just ask that you be respectful and realistic, do not expect to get the corals for pennies just because she is in a state right now as it will not happen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.