British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,
We are expecting the following freshwater shipments over the next week or so.

Peru - Angels, Discus, cory cats, Stingrays, Piranha, fancy plecos and wild tetra as well as heaps of oddballs....... Confirmed Thursday night, 6th May.

Hong Kong - Huge exotic Goldfish order, the best goldfish supplier we have run into yet! Beautiful fish.

Hong Kong - Assorted tropical fish, including tetra and livebearers.

Indonesia - Assorted tropical fish Confirmed Tuesday, 4th of May. This is including another expected Caridina sp of Sulawesi shrimp!

Nigeria and Congo - Puffers and Ropefish expected Confirmed Monday the 3rd of May.

Thailand - More Betta for BETTA MANIA! Confirmed Tuesday 4th of May

Singapore - Assorted tropical fish Confirmed Wednesday the 5th of May.

It's going to be a crazy week ahead!

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
I am amazed that you're bringing in even more bettas for Betta Mania! I was just in your Richmond store today and there were bettas everywhere, all sorted by type. They were gorgeous. Metro is going to be the betta capital of the world.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! We do sell a lot of Bettas normally but this sale has been crazy! Mostly high end specialty Bettas coming in this week. I will be surprised if we have any stock left by the end.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
looks like ill be stoping by everyday after work next week, empty 30G and a empty 50G...uh oh

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Do you do special orders one fish? How does that work out?
I can and do but it depends on the fish. For example if someone is interested in a rare Tetra, I generally have to import a potentially large amount and obviously need to sell all of them. So, if it is something we would normally import or would be interested in trying then yes. If it is a fish which is more unusual and in smaller ordering quantities then it is even more likely.

Did I answer your question?

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
haha nigeria eh >? my search begins ... whats the prize if i guess it ? :eek:
Well, there are two different additions from Nigeria bound for that display, also some for sale. Again, you never know what might happen with fish between now and the arrival day so we will see. Another example why I try to keep my mouth shut, in case of "disappointment".

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I can and do but it depends on the fish. For example if someone is interested in a rare Tetra, I generally have to import a potentially large amount and obviously need to sell all of them. So, if it is something we would normally import or would be interested in trying then yes. If it is a fish which is more unusual and in smaller ordering quantities then it is even more likely.

Did I answer your question?
Yes it does,thanks:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts