British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am taking down my 16 Gallon Bowfron Tonight and this is for sale.Comes with 3 month old ADA and an Eheim 2213 filter with all hoses and Media and heater and some moss.No Canopy.Fast sale at $100.00. Sorry no time right now to take a pic but you are welcome to pop in and check it out.Will include some cherrys to get you started.Tank is 18 tall and 20 wide.sides are 9 inches wide and center of the bow is 12 inches.Not rimless.Just Found the Canopy and lights under my bed LOL!and an extra bonus bulb!

sherry

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Updated! now comes with Canopy and Lights!!!

:):):):):):):):)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics up!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How old is the tank?
Hi Kim, I bought the tank less than 8 months ago off cl it came with nothing just tank and canopy. I paid 50 for just the tank because I liked it and the condition was excellent.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the info, it does look like a great tank.
Thank Kim,Yes its a great tank,makes a great shrimp or planted tank and does not take up much room.But my mts is out of control and I figured I would sell this one before I started making plans for another tank.I a need a 12 step program for mts :)
Sherry

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bumpity bump!! if no one buys I will take my mts to the next level.
Sherry

·
Registered
780 Posts
If you find a group/meeting for MTS Pleeeeease Msg me. Thanks and Happy New Year

1 - 9 of 9 Posts