British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After much consideration I have to part with this tank. Due on going health issues with my wife and having to go to the States for help with her health issues. I just don't have the time and with my crazy work schedule it makes it impossible to enjoy this monster tank. I have to down size. The tanks come with a stand and sump. $1500. I'll post pictures and and give more details on the weekend. The dimensions are 8'x3x2. Sold

2-Red Sea CO2 Pro system includes red sea regulator, solenoid, timer unit, Red Sea in-tank turbo diffuser, fine tuning adjustment, and a bubble counter with 20 lb steel c02 tank. for $250

3-I have a beautiful high end German AquaPhoton light fixture with 4x250 MH and 12x39w T5 for sale. Absolutely flawless condition. Comes with 4xVertex 250w MH Electronic ballasts and hanging kit. Splash protectors cover all lighting surfaces.

Each 250w MH light has its own power cord. The T5's are split into 2 zones. The central 4 T5's can be used for actinic's on one power cord and the other 8 T5's on another. I used an Aquacontroller to gradually ramp up and ramp down lighting from the actinic's, to all 12 T5's and then each individual 250w MH.

The fixture is 73.5" long and 20" wide. There are high quality reflectors for each MH and the T5's. It is totally silent. Suitable for a 6-8 foot tank. Great for wide tanks too. The AquaPhoton site is all in German, but Google will translate it for you.With a total of 1468 watts at your fingertips, I replaces all the t5 bulbs 2 moths ago. $ $600. Sold

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Family comes first. Dave, positive thoughts and prayers coming your way. Take care. Good luck with the sales

1 - 7 of 7 Posts