British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the following items for sale in great shape. open to reasonable offers .
1. Aqua Perfekt Photon Light . The light is 72" long and very powerful . It has 12x39 watt t5 lights and 4x 250 metal halide . It's made in Germany. It comes with 4 saltwater bulbs or 12 freshwater t5 bulbs. $ 500. The halides are power by 4 250 watt vertex ballast.
DSC_6512 by David Bailey, on Flickr
DSC_6511 by David Bailey, on Flickr

2.. Acrylic sump. 24'x 12"x 14" $ 100
DSC_6513 by David Bailey, on Flickr

·
Registered
900 Posts
Sent you a PM .. I'd like the submersible pump for a Matten filter I am building.

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,313 Posts
That light is nuts you should post it on a salt water website

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,313 Posts
Would you like me to post for you on canreef ?

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks . It is a very well made light and its very powerful. I used it on my 400 gallon tank but that tank is now gone so I don't have any use for it. This is very heavy light .You will need 2 people to move it and hang it up.
It's already posted on canreef.
That light is nuts you should post it on a salt water website
Thanks it's already posted there. Thanks
Would you like me to post for you on canreef ?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Bonsai Dave that Maxi-flow pump I picked up from you in the middle of the winter snow ... works like a charm and really enhances the efficiency of the Hamberg Matten filter I installed in the Tanganiykan tank I installed it in - THANKS :cool:

Reactions: bonsai dave

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bonsai Dave that Maxi-flow pump I picked up from you in the middle of the winter snow ... works like a charm and really enhances the efficiency of the Hamberg Matten filter I installed in the Tanganiykan tank I installed it in - THANKS :cool:
Thanks. I'm glad every thing is working out well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts