Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey All,

I'll be moving in a couple of months to an apartment and can't keep anymore of this stuff in storage.

ALL prices posted are OBO within reason.

#1) 60 Gallon Cube Plexi Tank & Stand.

Dimensions: 24 inch cubed :p.

Stand is between 3-4 feet Tall without the tank as it was built for display. I bought this from a member 4 months with the plans of starting my first salt water tank. At the time the member mentioned that this tank was built as a working prop and could be viewed on an X-Files episode. I never could confirm that though. The tank is used and has some scuffs. The stand was custom built to tank measurements; the tank sits completely washed in all corners.

Because of this both tank and stand are priced to sell immediately for $100.00! NOW LOWERED TO $80.00!!

#2) Coralife 24" Aqualight Power Compact Strip Light- 96 Watt

Coralife Freshwater Aqualight-20" 6700K Quad-96 Watt - Lighting - Power Compact Strip Lights at BigalsOnline

Retails new at $154.99 without shipping / taxes. 8 months old.

Priced to sell quickly for $80.00 NOW LOWERED TO $70.00!!

Acrylic legs had to be bought separately and I will throw them in to the fastest responder for free!

#3) 17 Gallon Rimless Euro Style Tank (black acrylic trim)

Brand new, no scratches, has a minor 2mm chip in one bottom corner and that is how it was bought from Rogers Aquatics. If that bothers you, face the tiny chipped corner the other way J. I planned to use this as a sump for this SW setup.

Priced to sell for $20.00 SOLD!

Will trade for a used but complete pressurized C02 system with as little as a 5 lbs C02 tank but 10 lbs would be ideal. Will also trade separately for these components: C02 Tank, regulator, atomizer and (why not) bubble counter J. Only working equipment please.

I'm willing to negotiate +/- amounts in trades with cash.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT- Price lowered. Take both TANK + STAND and light fixture for $140.00!! Delivery available but will require gas money depending on how far you live.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.