1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
HOLY! That's one big goldfish hahaha.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I call fake. He doesn't seem to be struggling with the weight at all, and a fish that big would be heavy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
I call fake. He doesn't seem to be struggling with the weight at all, and a fish that big would be heavy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Weight said 30 lbs

Fish would be struggling...

Fake i agree

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
It
looks bigger thena giant carp. How it that possible. Must be all the French cuisene getting thrown out lol

·
Registered
241 Posts
Fake... if you've ever gone salmon fishing, think of how much they weight and how hard it is to carry. I can barely handle a 8 lb (weight and slime). There is no way that guy is holding a 30 lb in that position.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
He certainly looks to be holding that fish up very effortlessly. I think fake. A struggling slimy fish isn't that easy to hold, and definitely not with two hands straight out in that position.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I think it is a large fish just that he is holding it out to the camera to make it look bigger.

Sort of like this

·
Registered
718 Posts
I did a google search and came across quite a few pics of huge Koi and carp, so not impossible. Here are a few of them for your enjoyment.

Here is a 21 pound fish

A 28 pound carp

A 20 pounder

A 12 pound asian carp catching itself by jumping into the boat and trying to take out the angler.

A 64 pound carp

1 - 20 of 39 Posts