only received 6 entries thus far....hope to see more soon!
**Please make sure to read the rules in the 1st post to confirm you are eligible to enter**
Here is another example:
For those who haven't gotten to witness the incredible Death Defying Turtle Tower, make sure to get into the Burnaby Island Pets Unlimited (one of the generous prize contributors of this contest) to see it for your self ....llve!!
In the meantime here is a short preview :bigsmile:
Sorry Kim , had to delete your post. You are supposed to send your entries directly to me or Pamela lol also pay attention to the bold print below
Quick reminder about photo's, photos must adhere to the site rules. They may not include profanity of any kind. We also don't allow @#%^ substitutions or WT*'s or anything that represents or substitutes any type of profanity. It's a family site and humor can be derived without the use of it. I know it's funny to most of us adults. But in the event someone finds it offensive, then it's best to just avoid it.
Also need to re-post the rules as apparently they are not getting thoroughly read lol :
- you must have a minimum of 15 posts to be able to enter this contest
- you must have been a BCAquaria member on or before January 31, 2014 to be eligible to vote for the winners ...we will be verifying this
- only one entry per person
- photo must be taken by you (it's okay if it's an old photo)
- photo must be of your own aquatic pet, so don't go to the Vancouver Aquarium and take a photo of a dolphin!
- only photos of aquatic creatures are allowed, e.g. fish, shrimps, snails, frogs, turtles, etc.
Thanks for your attention
I seem to be missing some entries from some members like Ming, Tony, Mikebike, Kevin, Kathy, Nicole, Joseph, Ed, Dave, David, Scott, John,. Mike, Randy & many others I expected to get entries from....unless you guys don't like free goodies
C'mon y'all, ya dont have to be a professional photographer or comedian.... Just pick a photo and add some thing funny to it.
I'm waiting to hear from Diztrbd1 to see if he received any more entries tonight. After talking to him I will post the poll thread to determine who the winners will be, it probably won't be until around 9:00 am.