Arrive tomorrow.

Indonesian farm bred feeder frogs, Phyronoglossus laevis

Rarely seen in hobby.

pm with phone contact if interested

·
Banned
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Forum members lo sai and King_eL might part with a few, amongst other forum members. :)

Also shipped some to aro keepers in eastern Canada too. :)

·
Banned
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some more feeder frogs in town next week, not too many. Size medium (1.5-2 inches) 30 frogs for $20. let me know by PM if interested.

·
Banned
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am tired of having frogs live in a garbage pail in my basement. Still have around 100, eating blood worms. My aro only eats one or two a day. I would like these gone.

50 for $25

·
Banned
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sure, feeding frogs to aros leads to rapid growth. Lots of protein in frogs. Only caution is not to spoil aro on frogs, you need to offer other foods too.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
how large should an aro be before you feed them food like that?... hes eaten full grown danios but dosent get live food very often as im scared or illnesses with poor quality feeders (hence i just started breeding convicts)

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
well i'll stick with smaller foods for now.. thing is I'm waiting for the convicts to grow big enough to be a sufficiant meal...lol for now hes getting blood worms.. bit scary as he loves his blood worms and jumps at me as ill feeding... scares the crap out of me

1 - 17 of 17 Posts