British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Grant,

I recently purchased close to 20 of your bettas from your betta mania promotion from both locations, 6 in which were females. However, Im not too happy with the quality of the females, many of them were dead in the bag as i was choosing them, and due to my lack of good eyesite in dim areas i picked 3 dying females from the richmond store, i was able to bring one bak yesterday and i was given a replacement. When i found two more dead ones and i called angelo today, i was told i would onli be able to get half price for each fish, i dont believe i am at fault wen i just purchased the fish two days ago. Please explain to me your return policy of fish, i knoe bettas arnt worth alot, my main purchases from you are marine, and ive hit the 1000 points at least 3 times this year. Any advice would b appreciated.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My sick and dead females were taken care of by your staff:), im 100% confident with my water parameters as ive bred fighting fish many times before, there is also a heater attached as well.....some of the crowntail females appeared to be males after mixing them 2gether....the female bettas seem to be affected with a dsease that changes the color of the infected area to very pale, appears to be some sort of body rot...i hope this helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.