Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay Guys!

I have an injured leg but I still need to prune.. FML! Fish needs oxygen circulation!

This is how it works, it's absolutely FREE, I do not ask for a penny for any of it!
I had bad experience in the past, this is why I haven't been giving away much plants, but I'm offering you free plants! Ones easy growth which is the wisteria, second one is the far left plant which i think is hygro, moderate care! Last the the far right plant, it's reddish leaves, high demand, slow grower! And I might have a few stems of camboda, not much, but if you come, you can grab it!

One thing for sure is I still hold the right who to give it to! And there's no reason why I wouldn't give it unless ur really irritating me LOL! :rolleyes:

Well guys.. I'll start pruning right now doing my water change!
In about 2 hours or less i'll be done!
We'll see if there's any PM's or replies on here when I get back!

For the following people
rg500
jobber604
richbcca
vancitywaters
2wheelsx2
claudia
(nick) dun remember ur username, in my head, i just call you crayfish nick! LOL~ :rolleyes:

if you need it! Let me know~ I'm willing to put it on the side for the few of you guys! =)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Current list of people:

vancitywaters
pisces
jobber604

just add ur name! =)

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha! Thanks man!
This is why i filled up a large bag for u already! HAHA!!!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
vancitywaters
pisces
jobber604
fish

See u guys soon!
As I said... it's now from 30 small bags down to 10 bags stuffed with tons of stems! LOL!
Will see you guys real soon!

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Jackson u r the best, thanks so much :)

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
i ask for one thing. $1 so i can use it towards pitching in to get eternity302 a quality ice pack from london drugs!
lmao that sounds like a pretty good deal, better get him 2 ...one for future mishaps :p lol. Wish I had room for more plants so I could help out

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jackson u r the best, thanks so much :)
lmao that sounds like a pretty good deal, better get him 2 ...one for future mishaps :p lol. Wish I had room for more plants so I could help out
Claudia, haha, As i said, whenever you need! My plants grow like crazy! I might hafta do this weekly to every 2 week as long as I dun get lazy! :rolleyes:
btw.. I'm still starting the "ihateclaudia club" :rolleyes:

haha Diztrbd1 =) Thanks.. now ur cursing me to have another injury LOL!
If you're interested ever, let me know!
As these portions are pretty much called for now! But if anyone needs, let me know in advance! =)

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So here's the results!
Before and after pics! HAHA, And my awesome bagging skills!

Legs is pain now from stumbling around knocking things over and trying to get the filters downstairs to the washroom to clean!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
haha Diztrbd1 =) Thanks.. now ur cursing me to have another injury LOL!
If you're interested ever, let me know!
Lol I take that back then...bad enough my birth date has 666 in it , I surely don't want to curse you in any way. Please stay in bed for the next week , cuz I will feel really bad if anything happens to you this week Jackson lol

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL!!! Ur not allowed to take that back now!
If anything happens to me! I will come find u for compensation!

I still gotta work yah know~

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Are any of them plants that can be tied to wood?
if so i would take some of them.

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
LOL!!! Ur not allowed to take that back now!
If anything happens to me! I will come find u for compensation!

I still gotta work yah know~
lmao editing that post to take it back will be easier than you getting compensated ,thanks to my boss who seems to think he needs a vacation every other week and is leaving for his 3rd one on 6 weeks

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No one showed, giving all plants to the last 2 guys in my house now! Your own fault!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.