British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I was lucky to get the above mentioned plants from a fellow aquarium keeper, he gave me a bunch all for free and I still have some left so I want to pass on his good will to anyone wanting what's left, pickup in Langley ASAP please text me @ 604 772 0423 for faster reponse. Cheers Laurie :)

Added nice healthy patch of baby tears roughly 4x4 inches, requires low flow to get rooted in. "FREE" :)

Looks like this: open the link below

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...upwlAoAfbPf5Ae-BuDTVZe7CPyYTrLAxJwk5gONX0iO0g

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I was lucky to get the above mentioned plants from a fellow aquarium keeper Daryl, he gave me a bunch all for free and I still have some left so I want to pass on his good will to anyone wanting what's left, pickup in Langley ASAP please text me @ 604 772 0423 for faster reponse. Cheers Laurie :)
Wow these are nice plants that I'm paying forward for free as I got them from Daryl here on BCA for free. can't believe I still have them. I did get a text from Pete and have texted him back this am.

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hey Mike glad they worked out for you, your tank looks great.

All the free Java fern & sword plants now have new homes, did add some baby tears.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hi Laurie - glad to hear you had more than enough and are paying it forward... I still have a bunch more java fern sitting in a bucket... I don't want to jack your thread though.
I'm meeting another member tomorrow and if I still have fern remaining I will post my own ad to give it away!

Cheers all!

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Laurie - glad to hear you had more than enough and are paying it forward... I still have a bunch more java fern sitting in a bucket... I don't want to jack your thread though.
I'm meeting another member tomorrow and if I still have fern remaining I will post my own ad to give it away!

Cheers all!
Hey Daryl I'm not feeling Hi- jacked at all so people if you want some Java Fern PM Daryl no harm in working together to help others out. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts