British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 3 tanks of some sick fish to get rid of. (For details, see my post in the hospital section.http://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22407#post22407)

Free ones include one breeding pair of swordtails, young swordtails, some golden white clouds, a few orange glo danios, a male dwarf gourami, and pygmy livebearers of all sizes.

I also have this white betta to sell for $5.

Below is the betta and free dwarf gourami. (the gourami has a bent jaw due to being bitten by a jack Dempsey in a previous owner's tank but has no problems eating)

The free swordtails. (all sizes from fry to adult)

As well, there is a tank full of cherry shrimp, 6 or 7 black bee shrimp, and 2 otos. All shrimp, plus otos and lots of java moss for $50. The picture shows one corner of the tank at feeding time.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Catch the shrimp and let me know how many there are exactly. I may be interested in just the undiseased shrimp.

·
Registered
318 Posts
whoa..just read your hospital thread...at first when i read this thread's heading..i thought u meant you had some "sick= cool" fishes...sorry about what happened...hope all turns out ok

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whoa..just read your hospital thread...at first when i read this thread's heading..i thought u meant you had some "sick= cool" fishes...sorry about what happened...hope all turns out ok
Some of them are kinda cool. But unfortunately theyre also sick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts