1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For free:
1 large "pink" castle
1 small "pink" castle
1 lighthouse air actuated ornament (when the air comes through the light kinda sparkles)

the large castle is actually pretty cool, it is open inside and has multiple entrance and exits. Just a little too pink for my SA tanks. At least 12" + tall.

Would consider delivery in tri city area to those in need

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they came out of my "Pride Parade" collection. Haha

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I think they would go good with my gravel mmmmmm or maybe to girly?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha, pretty good match for the gravel, yes. Let me know if you want them, u r second in line behind Icy Bing if you do. Not sure if he/she still want them, awaiting PM.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
haha, pretty good match for the gravel, yes. Let me know if you want them, u r second in line behind Icy Bing if you do. Not sure if he/she still want them, awaiting PM.
I know huh lol but Onefishtwofish ask me so nicely so if i get them i will b picking them up for her :)

cute tank claudia!!!
Thank you :)

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know huh lol but Onefishtwofish ask me so nicely so if i get them i will b picking them up for her :)

Ok, I can drop them off in Poco no prob if you dont have a car, I'm in Northside near Shaughnessy and Lougheed if you do. I'll give Icy Bing till tomorrow to figure something out, otherwise all yours (or hers I guess)

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Omg we are so close lol I am by westwood and lougheed

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have to go to J&L and King Ed tomorrow, I can drop them off on my way to or from, or whenever, It's close so no biggy.
Whenever you like Claudia they are yours (or hers that is).

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I have to go to J&L and King Ed tomorrow, I can drop them off on my way to or from, or whenever, It's close so no biggy.
Whenever you like Claudia they are yours (or hers that is).
Thanks thats really nice of u, they are kathies now lol I will pm u my info :)

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts