British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
He's healthy and active, doesn't do much for the glass, but he's like a Hoover vacuum on the bottom lol Anyway, I'm getting a couple pleco's and want to find him a new home. He's currently in a 33 gallon and I wouldn't recommend having him in less than a 50 gal at this point, he is growing fast and will get much bigger. He's free , unless you have some moss or plant clippings you'd like to donate , if not that's fine. I am too tired to catch him tonite as he is faster than the speed of light and I will literally have to disassemble my tank to get him lol SO if your interested feel free to PM me to make arrangements for pick up Sat or Sun. pick up will be at my place , Im a couple minute walk from Lougheed mall

·
Registered
400 Posts
i am not expert... but know alot... this looks like a true chineese algae eater not just a chineese algae eater.... this is a great fish... I would get some cash out of the deal... I would take him but live in Maple Ridge... Nice fish you have got....

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am not expert... but know alot... this looks like a true chineese algae eater not just a chineese algae eater.... this is a great fish... I would get some cash out of the deal... I would take him but live in Maple Ridge... Nice fish you have got....
He's definitely the real deal & a nice looking fish for sure. I thought about selling him but considering the generosity I have received thru the wonderful BCA members, I felt better to just find him a new home with one of the members here. I originally purchased 2 at the same time and the other has barely grown , he's less than half the size of the one I am giving away. Apparently not good to have 2 together after they start getting bigger at any rate thanks for the comments and advice. If I ever get out that way , Ill let you know and can bring him with me for you, but I don't think it will be too soon before I get out there.

·
Registered
400 Posts
bump bump... comeon guys this one is free... throw him in some plant clipings

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.