Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there,

I have for donation a single dwarf petricola synodontis catfish. It’s the only survivor from a Cichlid tank I used to keep before COVID started. Unfortunately my tank was decimated over a year ago by the hole-in-the-head disease and since in Canada we cannot buy medication there was nothing I could do but let the disease run it’s course. Catfish were not affected by this disease since they aren’t susceptible to it, however I lost most of them as well during a tank switchover that I had to make because of the disease. Not a pleasant experience for a fish keeper as I’m sure you can appreciate.

Anyway, this guy has been by himself for about a year now in a new tank and I’ve recently decided not to rebuild a cichlid tank for the time being. I really think he needs a good home and some other catfish for company and would like to give him away. He’s currently about 2-2.5” long. I’ve had him for about 3-4 years. I’ve attached an older picture of him resting.

Please PM/DM me if you are interested. I’m in Burnaby.

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi there,

I have for donation a single dwarf petricola synodontis catfish. It’s the only survivor from a Cichlid tank I used to keep before COVID started. Unfortunately my tank was decimated over a year ago by the hole-in-the-head disease and since in Canada we cannot buy medication there was nothing I could do but let the disease run it’s course. Catfish were not affected by this disease since they aren’t susceptible to it, however I lost most of them as well during a tank switchover that I had to make because of the disease. Not a pleasant experience for a fish keeper as I’m sure you can appreciate.

Anyway, this guy has been by himself for about a year now in a new tank and I’ve recently decided not to rebuild a cichlid tank for the time being. I really think he needs a good home and some other catfish for company and would like to give him away. He’s currently about 2-2.5” long. I’ve had him for about 3-4 years. I’ve attached an older picture of him resting.

Please PM/DM me if you are interested. I’m in Burnaby.

Thanks,

Dan View attachment 184899
Pm’d

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.