British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not Available anymore. Admin please close the thread, I can't find the button. The "How to" sticky needs an update.

For Free:

60 gallon Marineland Heartland Ensemble tank and stand only. Underside painted with black and white speckle paint, back painted black with plastic protection. Looks great! Only 2.5 years old from Petsmart.

The Bad: There were a few air bubbles in the silicone, but I never had a problem. When I drained the tank the bubbles disappeared :confused: The bubbles weren't where the glass meets so I wasn't worried about it and I have the tank upstairs I just drained it a couple weeks ago. Everything is very clean.

I have other things for this tank, lighting etc. but I'll keep them or sell them separately, they are not included in this "For Free" ad.

Please note the tank is about 95 Lbs empty and needs to be carried for several minutes straight to take it away. We can carry it out together.

Tenth St and Royal Ave., New Westminster

Thanks for looking!

F09FA469-7477-4F78-A503-41ABCA0F9A12_1_105_c.jpeg
5D2DC5D7-204E-48E0-BCD0-0C4C8903A73F_1_105_c.jpeg
71F56C68-7777-4A11-8F8D-5956D8ABD1FE_1_105_c.jpeg

·
Registered
19 Posts
On Hold Pending Pickup on Tuesday

For Free:

60 gallon Marineland Heartland Ensemble tank and stand only. Underside painted with black and white speckle paint, back painted black with plastic protection. Looks great! Only 2.5 years old from Petsmart.

The Bad: There were a few air bubbles in the silicone, but I never had a problem. When I drained the tank the bubbles disappeared :confused: The bubbles weren't where the glass meets so I wasn't worried about it and I have the tank upstairs I just drained it a couple weeks ago. Everything is very clean.

I have other things for this tank, lighting etc. but I'll keep them or sell them separately, they are not included in this "For Free" ad.

Please note the tank is about 95 Lbs empty and needs to be carried for several minutes straight to take it away. We can carry it out together.

Tenth St and Royal Ave., New Westminster

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 181810
View attachment 181812
View attachment 181816
is this still avail?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts