British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As title states, I have quite a bit of salvinia and duckweed. If you want it let me know if you have anything to trade, otherwise you can have it for free or if you have the funds then 5$ would be great.

Pick up near Richmond center.

Edit// I've also have some Murdannia Keisak trimmings. About 20-25 stems. I can cut more if you'd like and I'm looking for the same as above (trade is better, then cash 5$, then if you have nothing it's free). Only thing is that it should be picked up soon since when I put it into a bucket it curls up into the light... so I've put it between some damp sheets for now. Not sure how long it will last... but no worries I have lots to trim if they start to wilt/not look so great.

WhatsApp-Image-20160531.jpg

Best,
Dou

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a lot of salvinia.. for free... or trade - should pick it up or else I'm gonna start just throwing them away. Good for helping to keep nitrates low in your tank! What you see in the picture below is just the corner... I have these plants floating in another tank and there's tons more in the other corners as well...

IMG-20160522-WA0012.jpg

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm interested in the salvina... I'll trade them for a bunch of carnivorous sundew plants. Thanks, David
As title states, I have quite a bit of salvinia and duckweed. If you want it let me know if you have anything to trade, otherwise you can have it for free or if you have the funds then 5$ would be great.

Pick up near Richmond center.

Best,
Dou

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi David, those plants sound pretty cool. This is a potted plant right? Not for underwater use... Anyway, please give me a text at 778 840 8188. I can provide my address and we can coordinate for a pickup time as well.

I'm interested in the salvina... I'll trade them for a bunch of carnivorous sundew plants. Thanks, David

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Added in Murdannia Keisak - it looks like bamboo and grows super fast in my CO2 tank (1-2 bps). You can check out my tank journal to see how it looks (this can grow quite tall!). And I have tons of Salvinia again... x) Free or for trade or cash, let me know!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.